Sto. Domingo Church is very precious to me and my family. My parents got married here; I also had my baptism and first communion in this church. Because of its proximity to our house, this serves as our parish church. I also had my early schooling in Angelicum which is beside the church. Sto. Domingo Church is where the Our Lady of La Naval de Manila is housed and I grew up attending the procession every month of October.
– Known for the Battle of Lepanto in 1571
– Canonical Coronation in 1907 by Pope Pius X
– Designated as a cultural property by the National Cultural Treasure of the Philippines In 2009
– Feast is celebrated every 2nd Sunday of October
– Patroness of Navy and Quezon City